Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Wk 1: Wimba Archive Comments

Thank you for the lit review explination. I am a little confused about something you said in wimba and something you posted in an email you sent recently. In Wimba I thought I heard you say we were to double space between paragraph, but in the email it said "no additional lines between paragraphs." I am just looking for a clarification on that.

I also have another question after hearing about the publishing/leadership project that we are "sharing" in week for. I am looking for more details on the timing of that "presentation." I am 3 hours ahead so when you all present at normal Wimba it will close around 5Pm here (dinner time) for my kids and I. By any chance will the times to do this vary greatly so that I could do it at 8PM my time when my kids go to bed? If not, I will have to get my kids a sitter and have to ask my roommate to take her kids and leave the apartment so there won't be 4 little kids under 6 running around screaming while I am trying to present.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger jbb said...

Sorry about the confusion. For the lit review we're using block formatting which means no indents at the beginning of paragraphs, but requires two lines between paragraphs (so that we can easily see where paragraphs end). You might have been confused when I said that we no longer use to spaces after periods at the end of sentences. Since the advent of desktop publishing the traditional double-space after a period has been eliminated.

As for the week 4 sharing sessions, we'll start at the normal 7:30pm ET time, but because of the number of students on either of the nights we actually run as late as 11pm (ET). So, you should be able to participate, even if you aren't there for the first hour or so. There is also an option for those who cannot participate listed at the bottom of the wk4 wimba session information page in FSO. Hope that this helps.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home