Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wk4: Wimba Post: Presentation Comments

My Comments to Cindy Price’s Presentation Project

"Wow! good job. Your 15 slides blow my 8 little slides away :)

I like the slide theme and pictures. I liked the cartoon.

I didn't see any speaker notes so come of the bullets and material in your slides didn't make sense because I didn't know what you wanted to say about them. For example, the graphs...I saw there were increases, but I don't know those assessments so I wasn't getting the full effect of your achievements.

A couple of the slides had ALOT of information on them. It would more well received to have less on the slide (highlights) and give the full information verbally, using speaker notes. (example: slides 10 and 14)

Also, with slide 10 and 14, the font is noticeably different. It is best to keep it consistent.

Also, instead of having the whole URL on your slides, use a key word in the text and create a hyperlink that you can just click on and that way the gobbledy-gook or those long URLs won't distract your audience.

Good Luck and thanks for the comments on my presentation.”

My Comments to Cheryl McGovern’s Presentation Project

Good title

Need presenter notes, I don’t know what you want me to get out of some of the slides…for example: slide 11

Great pictures and great job in using them. You slide are to the point and consistent.

Your survey links didn’t work, Google said the documents weren’t there.

Good job and good luck J

Comments from Cindy Price on my Presentation Project

“The slides were clear and concise. The pictures went along with the slide perfectly. You seemed to have included all aspects of your CBR project as well as the insertion of Schoology which we had learned in Month 10. Great addition!! The slide which were questions and answers was relevant and great way to add input from the target audience!

I was impressed with the slides and the speaker notes!

This was a presentation that the audience's attention will be held.

Once again, great job and good luck if you get to present this!”

Comments from Cheryl McGovern on my Presentation Project

“Your title is very catchy, and will make people sign up for your presentation based on the title alone. Good job.

Slide #2, 3, 4, and 6 you will need to check for your capital letters. There seems to be a lot of inconsistency throughout your presentation with the capital letters. You will want to make it uniform one way or the other.

Your speaker notes are very thorough. Good job. “

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home